Saturday, March 3, 2012

Life and music

This post was prompted by my extremely random 'genius' mix. Pictures below of the playlist, only missing 'Scream' by Michael and Janet Jackson. I have no idea how iTunes genius results are delivered now... a gerbil on a pinwheel in an iMac, perhaps? Because no real, live human being would make this a playlist except possibly Mary Moline. Eh, Mo?

Well the loft is coming along well. Still need bookcases and a pot rack but really coming together nicely. Today may bring a pot rack as C wants to go to some antique places. While I sit at home jamming to music and finishing my taxes. (Listening to my jack@@@ neighbors upstairs stomp around and scrape stools and chairs all across the room.)

Hope everyone has, or had, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment