Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Life is easier for the gluten tolerant...

Lately we have had free food at work... cake, bagels, cookies, etc. Every single thing that gets brought in has gluten in it. Unfortunately I'm a sucker for free. Finally today - after probably about a week of eating gluten despite the fact that I am highly intolerant - my body is revolting. Stomach churning, headache out of this world, and so extremely drained of energy. Why would a person willingly do this to themselves you ask? I don't know. Because life is easier if I eat wheat... until it's not.

I'm at a loss. I know how terrible I feel after eating gluteny goodness but for some sad, stupid reason I sometimes stray. Why? What the heck is wrong with me? /rant

On a positive update: I should be posting more pictures of the new place soon. We're this |-| close to having it mostly setup. Still a few boxes to unpack and trash plus a ton of stuff to drop off at Goodwill and I will feel accomplished. Oh new home how I love you and hate you at the same time. ;)

Well, that's all for now. Pictures of new storage solution coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment